Wednesday, November 4, 2009





Well..it's paper writing week for me which means the blog comes last.

But.
here are some pictures. The sky is gorgeous here . It's like having a Michigan summer sky every single day. This warms my heart. The waterfall is Wli falls in the Volta region. We were just here this past week. I think I say this every time I come back from a different region but this was my favourite region. On every trip we go and pretty much every day I am meeting beautiful people and seeing beautiful things. Gah! sometimes I take a step back and pinch myself. Even after 3 months it can still seem so surreal!

well..

back to African peace initiatives. (If you want to read about something interesting -- google peace villages in Burundi and elsewhere).. I love this.


and so much love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment